The Seberger-Roosevelt Neighborhood Association, a group of residents that is committed to improving our neighborhood. We represent 1,400 households within the area defined by Division Street to the south, the train tracks and 5th Street to the north,Cooper Avenue to the east, and 33rd Avenue to the west. Our vision is to create neighborhood pride by encouraging and empowering Seberger-Roosevelt neighbors to accomplish our common goals of:
* Neighborhood beautification.
* Improved streets and alleys.
* More events at our parks.
* Enforcement of St. Cloud ordinances.
* Addressing rental and home ownership issues.